Tuesday 10 July 2012

just a lil' something

I was sitting at the bus stop, waiting for the 307 to take me to school, scrolling through my phone's settings, when I came across a setting option for my Messages. It was, if I wanted my phone to vibrate when I received a message, it will vibrate (if selected for). 'Notification Vibration'.
I got on the bus, sat upstairs, and luckily no-one was up there.
I read 'Notification Vibration' in my head.
I smiled.
I said it quietly aloud, and giggled to myself. I'm telling you, I was saying it over and over again, and I couldn't help but laugh by myself.
I don't even care if you think I'm a freak, I'm sure everyone has been in a similar situation where they've been looking at their phone, and something's made them laugh. Luckily, if someone was to come upstairs, they wouldn't know what I was laughing about.
But, I swear, just say it out loud a couple times, you'll find yourself at least smiling to yourself..

notification vibration notification vibration notification vibration notification vibration notification vibration notification vibration notification vibration notification vibration notification vibration notification vibration notification vibration notification vibration notification vibration notification vibration notification vibration notification vibration notification vibration notification vibration notification vibration


..and if you don't, you're pussy. muahaha


Here's just a lil' something:
haha

2 comments: