Monday 18 June 2012

1st

So yeah, this is my first post.
I don't really know what to write, but I can provide a background of what's currently going on.
It's 2:41am in London, and I'm watching Game 3 of the NBA finals, Miami Heat vs Oklahoma City Thunders. Despite having school at half 12, I'm willing to stay awake for this game. LET'SGOHEAT
I'm 5'1 and a female, which, according to guys, automatically means I can't play and like basketball because I'm "too short, and a girl". wtf. shut up. That's the most ridiculous conclusion I've ever heard.

I tryyyyyyy to be optimistic, and take a more positive approach to things. I might as well; there's no point in having a negative and gloomy personality.
I'll hopefully get round to posting more upbeat things, to keep things interesting. But hey-ho, I gotta do what I gotta do :)

I don't really want to say too much, considering it's only my first post. So I'll come back tomorrow (later today) and post something else, a knock-knock joke or something (lame).

Here's me btw: www.facebook.com/nesahoola
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment