Tuesday 19 June 2012

#20FactsAboutMe

This was trending on Twitter, so I thought, "Hey, let me blog it."
This is evidence that my mind doesn't really have much creativity. So, here we go

  1. My full name is Nesa Kelmendi. Just Nesa. Not short for Vanessa. Just. Nesa.
  2. My favourite colour is Red.
  3. I'm very open minded when it comes to the kind of music I listen to. But my favourite genre is Jazz/Blues, and my ultimate singer has to be Mariah Carey. I also love Nas.
  4. I've already reached my maximum height of 5'1
  5. I want to be a Geneticist when I'm older
  6. I had an addiction to Galaxy chocolate. Had. Not anymore..
  7. I'm in love with Barney Stinson, from How I Met Your Mother.
  8. I sometimes like to sit in the dark with the window and curtains open and listen to the rain. It's really therapeutic.
  9. I'm a Taurus, which means I'm incredibly stubborn
  10. My name is Professor Nesa on my Twitter and Skype, only because it rhymes with my name if said with an English accent.
  11. I'm spoilt. My dad spoils me too much.
  12. I fancy the pants off Derrick Rose who plays for Chicago Bulls
  13. My foot size has shrunk from a size 4 to a size 3, :(
  14. I'm obsessed with basketball, and support Miami Heat. I'm waiting for the day I get to meet LeBron James or Dwyane Wade
  15. I'm attracted to guys who smell good, mmm
  16. I have a phobia of belly buttons. I can't touch mine, or look at anyone else touch there's. I most definitely cannot look at a belly button with a piercing. Even the thought of it makes me shudder.
  17. I blush, like, all the time. It's uber-embarrassing.
  18. When I was in Reception, we as a class decided to plant a little beanstalk after reading the story of Jack and the Beanstalk. I began crying because I thought it would grow big and a giant would come down and kill us all
  19. I have a girl crush on Megan Fox
  20. I've met Rita Ora before she was famous. Here's a picture of her, which I hope she doesn't kill me for it: 

No comments:

Post a Comment