Saturday 23 June 2012

oh, girls

1) Yeah, something is really bothering me, and I just wanted to get it off my chest.

I log onto Facebook and see this. Okay, so you've changed your profile picture. "Oh, that's nice, I think I'll 'like' it".
Let's give it 6 hours, and I log back onto Facebook. I see this:

And it's the same picture.
Whyyyyyyyy? You obviously didn't just update your profile picture, 'cause it's the same one, so what the hell?
It's for the 'likes' isn't it?
Why are you desperate for 'likes'? Why do they mean so much to you that you have to constantly be changing your pictures every 2 minutes, just so it's seen by every creep on your Facebook? Surely you can't be dependant on Facebook likes to boost your self-esteem..

If you think this is directed at you, it probably is.

2) Another one. Is it illegal to smile in pictures?

Yeah, we all have a few photos where we like to look serious, or, I don't know.. are just not smiling. But it doesn't have to be EVERY photo. And smug smiles as well, that's annoying. A nice big cheesy grin is the one to do, I'm telling you.
^ That's such an unflattering picture, but whtevs.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It also makes you look like you're having fun, even if you're not, but no-one has to know that..







3) Last one, I promise.
Guys might not agree with me on this point, but I don't care; sue me.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>




Again, we like to have pictures where we show off our bodies and certain.. uhm, assets. Girls and boys do this. Fine, whatever.
But whyyyyyyyyyyyy do all your pictures have to include your breasts or bum? Whether they've been put on show by a low cut top, or you've used a push-up bra, or you've bent your back to stick them out, it's not making you look good.
For the guys, yeah, of course you look good. And if you're the kind of person mentioned in point 1), you're basically saying you're willing to show flesh for 'likes' to boost your self-esteem. Yah, we've got a good story coming along here, loads of connections.

But it makes you look desperate. I would have more respect for you if you had a school photo up than if you were doing what I just mentioned up there ^
Once again, guys may have a different opinion, they may not. Either way, 
Sorry.

I for sure have a few pictures where I've not been smiling, or I have certain bits being brought out. That's fine, just not when it's done in all your pictures.
So that's me done. Just wanted to get my point across. I've been trying to find something to blog about for a while, so this is like one of my last resorts until I find something new and more 'interesting'.
Remember, we all have our opinions. This is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment