Tuesday 19 June 2012

summer 2012

"The astronomical summer (Northern Hemisphere) begins Wednesday, 20 June 2012"
Everyone's looking forward to this summer. Well, everyone I know. If not, then I'm assuming you're spending it in London, cause that sure as hell is nothing to look forward to.
Summer holidays away are far more enjoyable for people who live in the city. It's a great feeling to get away from the congestion and gloomy weather and get into the SUN

This year, surprise surprise, I'm gonna be in Kosova, my homeland. The weather over there is incredible, so as you can imagine, I'm gonna tan like a bitch.

Yeah, a bitch.
I'm looking forward to wearing loads of dresses and going out all the time, and just being super care-free.
Oh yeah, and getting drunk. Gotta love a few drinks every now and then..

                                                                          ..I swear, I'm not an alcoholic.
But I think that by setting my expectations high, I will be lead into disappointment really easy.

How do I prepare for summer?
Shopping.
I get all the things I need for the holidays, while getting a workout at the same time. It's perfect :)



A Summer Love? *sigh*
Many girls, like me, want a summer love at some point in their life. Note that I said 'many', not 'all'.
Something like from The Notebook, or the beginning of Grease, that they can one day look back and say that it actually exists, you know? However cheesy this sounds, most girls want this, including me.
And I kind of want to get it out of the way before I become too old to act young and sappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment