Wednesday 20 June 2012

NBA

NBA: National Basketball Association.
Just, you know, in case you didn't know..

As you would've guessed by now, I'm a big fan of Basketball. Pretty hard to be a fan of Basketball in a country like England, where Football dominates, and also game viewings are usually from 2am and onwards. So you can see how much I'm having to put up with.

Unfortunately, the NBA season is coming to an end. Right now I'm watching Game 4 of the finals, Miami Heat vs Oklahoma City Thunders.

For those of you who don't know how the finals work, I can tell you right now

:)


There are 7 final games, in which the two teams play each other every 2nd night. 7 games, because that way we can't have a tie. At the moment, Heat lead the series 2-1 (they've played 3 games). If they win this one, it will be 3-1, and so on. BUT if they win Game 5, and make it 4-1, there's no need to continue with Game 6 & 7, cause we have a clear winner.

So yeah, that's just a little lesson for those who don't know what the hell I'm talking about.

I'm praying Miami Heat win the finals. Nothing right now could bring me more joy than Heat winning, so I'm kind of dependant on that for my happiness.

One of the biggest topics that people are getting out of the finals is the feud between LeBron James and Kevin Durant.

For me, it's LeBron > Durant, but whatever.

This whole NBA season has been incredible. Heat started off at the top for East conference for a while, then went down quite dramatically behind Chicago Bulls, and have shot to the top (evidently) and into the finals!
Just a quick one for the Bulls: 
He ^ is definitely yummy
Okay, back to what I was saying. It's been a great season, and I'm so thankful for having ESPN to follow it, especially in HD.
Well, my channel has been scrambled for the past half an hour, so I have no idea what's going on. According to the NBA website it's halftime, OKC 49-46 MIA.
Who cares? We'll catch up with them in the 2nd half.
I'm going to continue this during the day, as I'm sitting here at 3:20 with a Fab ice cream and a scrambled channel. I'll let you know how it goes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've just woken up, and have checked the score, and couldn't be more happier. 104-98
Oh, I'm so happy. So so happy. So happy.

But I do know why^. 'Cause Miami Heat are the best of course.
Game 5 will be played this Friday at 2am. Very crucial game, which could potentially crown Miami Heat as champions. So, to every Heat fan out there: GEAR UP in your Heat shirts. I know I will (after I've stolen it off my cousin. Yes Ladon, I'll be taking it from you)


So yeah. Good morning for me. Good morning FROM me. Arrivederci!


..I don't know why I said that.

If you are interested in following the rest of the series, who wins, and all that crap, just go onto the NBA website.

No comments:

Post a Comment